Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm gettin a camera, folks! I've wanted one like this for a REALLY long time. Years and years. I've talked about it alot, but knew it was never even close to happening. Kinda like talking about owning a really nice car someday. So, I'm very surprised and happy to announce that it's becoming a reality! A blessing for sure. Getting better at photography and owning a camera like this is represented on my Faith Poster and I am excited to actually hold it soon and test out all it's features! (It'll be arriving any day)



A friend of mine mentioned that it'll be nice for me to be able to capture happiness and beauty in the midst of a difficult time of life.



I hadn't thought of it like that before, but that is very true. And another unexpected blessing in this gift.


Can't wait to post some of the joy I am able to see through the lens of my fun new camera.


2 comments:

  1. Woohooo! I can't wait either! Fun, fun, fun. I can't wait to see ...Idaho? or is it Illinois? Either way, I can't wait! Take some good ones for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's IOWA crazy girl! You crack me up. You were very close. All those square states in the middle look the same to me too! ;0)

    ReplyDelete