Sunday, August 23, 2009

The need to write

I am starting a blog because I need space to think. My life has taken a turn this year that I never anticipated and it's so hard to wrap my mind around the struggle. I hope writing will help me sort some things out and at the very least, allow me to put structure to the emotions and thoughts that swirl thru my head. I've started countless and journals thru the years and always come to the conculsion that I'm just not a journaling type of person. It takes too much patience! And I'm not a great writer. But this is different. I live in a small life right now; my world confined to being in bed (and certianly indoors) most of the day. So, being on the computer is like a lifeline and writing about what I am learning and experiencing will be a fun and rewarding outlet. Something I can do from my bed. So, if you're reading this, welcome to my journey. Thanks for coming along.

2 comments:

  1. so glad to be with you on this journey Kristen, Got your card in the mail today. I love you so so much! It was so encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, you are welcome. Thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete